Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DR.SMITH(?)


It rained! Ok, fine. It should be cooler and with every drop, there came Allah's Blessings, Alhamdulillah. 


I arrived in PPUM more than an hour later... (half an hour without rain). Another half an hour sitting in the car waiting for someone to go home or by miracle...removing his car.. not hers(!)...



Found my way (complicated way) to the Orthopaedic  clinic. Registered my name. Sat outside waited for my honourable driver Hafiz to arrive. Just before he appeared, I was face to face with someone! Instantly couldn't recall where I have met her. My first guest was could have been a lady working in the PM's office that sat next to me in the National Convention recently... NOpE! 


She was the person who had always offered me jobs in DRB Hicom those days when I was doing business. Ooooooooh what a shame! I couldn't recognize her?
Anyway, I shared with her Hynotherapy that I last mentioned and what else I have learned from my 8 months plus, with PLF. My! She was amazed about the 'ilmu (knowledge) Ihave picked up (not me!) Shared with her what I could remember about vision board, imagination board, LUA, Magnet with Allah, Attract Goodness and NEVER ever mentioned negativeness... Then we ended up in Secret Recipe for our mid morning breakfast.

AS my name was called... I went into the direction of the voice echoing in my ears. 
"Good morning Mam. You are a staff here?" greeted Dr.Wong the consultant in Orthopaedic. 

"Good morning doctor. No, am not a staff here" quipped I.

"My staffs mentioned that you are a staff here" a sweet smile was offered.

"No, it's my daughter who is the staff here, in Family Med... first floor there".. 

"OIC"... said he.

"Now lets see how your wound is getting along?"... he knelt down on the floor undo the neat bandage done by Hafiz.

"Oh, it's very clean and dry. Do you remember me? I was the one who came by and made a suggestion to Dr. XXX. So, how was it? "... 

"Dr. Wong, I had applied hynotherapy... bla bla bla..."

"Wow! Wonderful" Said he.

"Dr.Wong, may I have the doctor's phone number? I wanted to tell him these : - the expected pain in two hours (then) had never came until now, with Allah's will and last night as I was writing this story in my blog... I have given him another name, Dr.Smith. because I cannot remember his real name and please tell him, I am sorry"... heheheheehe...for giving him a new name."

"Yes, of course, I will let him know esp. giving him a new name" Hahahaha... he then continued.

"Okay now I give you this piece of paper, you go the other section
and have a new dressing before you go home, by the nurse. Keep it dry all the time and when you go home, you do not have to bandage it anymore. Let it heal."

Out into the corner I went... Osh! cosh begosh!
It's the other entrance to this building... I had taken the lift, turned right and all those to locate this Orthopaedic  clinic... I felt amused inside! hehe.

The nurse told me "Puan, you can go for lunch, then come back at 2:00 pm. There are 6 others to be treated and they might take more than half an hour each. Just then I noticed a young man with metal rods on his legs... like the cavadi kind of thingy!

I left and quickly made a come back.
"Puan, can I just go home and do it myself??? It's only a simple and little wound" said I.

"O ok, lets have a look... Oh so small. Come lemme just give you this bandage with plaster and this saline cream. NO Iodine okay? It retards your new nail from coming out. It's only for big wounds, its' to kill the germs. Yours is only so little (by her standard)... no need to put. Okay, now rub it with your hands" she went into the details of it.

"Oh I cannot rub it because I have been bersalam with friends just now"... she went to get a glove for me.

"Ok, I can go home now, right?" asked I politely.

"Oh and Puan do not forget to apply Franch OIL, it would be very good for you. Your toe nail will come out healthy" came a gentle reminder from her.

So, on the way home we dropped by at TESCO and get a bottle of Franch Oil...
Ooooooooooooooooo what a bliss freedom!!!!!!! I can now enjoy bathing (?) with my new Ms. Toe without its nail, enjoy taking ablution without spraining my body, enjoy this, enjoy that. BUT No driving and cannot solat without a stool yet... It hurts to make the toe stand up... Alhamdulillah syukur... its making a fast recovery and thanks for all the prayers... 

No comments: