Monday, November 1, 2010

Memories are so fleeting... 29th 0CTOBER

Emy Ismail

Emy Ismail Sharifah Noradibah Syed Omar, Sharifah Normah Syed Omar and all in the family. While I am grieving together with a cyber friend Rukiah Omar whom I have never met but sharing some common friends in FB cyber-sphere, I have not forgotten someone extremely dear to my young adult life, has returned to our Creator on this... day (29th), Allah The Almighty. Coincidentally, it's D's birthday.

18 hours ago ·

    • Emy Ismail Diduakan agar rohnya dicucuri Rahmat, dihimpunkan dikalangan para solihin, dipermudahkan segala urusannya menuju Jannah, dipermudahkan hisab dihari kebangkitan dan agar mendapat syufaat Rasulullah s.a.w. Aaaamiiiiiiiiiiiin.
      18 hours ago ·

    • Rukiah Omar ‎" In’na lillahi wa ‘in’na ‘ilaihi ro ji’un " May Allah bless her/his soul and may his/her family is comforted including you Emy. Sharing your memory to someone dear to you -kak Kiah.
      18 hours ago · · 1 personYou like this

    • Emy Ismail
      Sis, SHE was the above-mentioned names' mother, used to be my neighbor, my adopted mom and the "step" towards my future. That was how Allah has arranged it and I owe her my life and everything that I do today. She had opened the door for m......e to enter, she was the catalyst who had helped to shape me up into what I am today. Subhanallah, Mashaalah what a wonderful mother she was to so many other "adopted" daughters that she had. Until today, her children and grandchildren (some) are bridging the relationship which are impossible to break with us all. How wonderful to have met her and she had played a precious role in my life.See More

      17 hours ago ·

    • Rukiah Omar Like wise so is my dear beloved sister...who shaped my life in my formative years with her. Very strict she was but it did a world of good, dunia akhirat actually!
      17 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • Emy Ismail
      I hope my children shall one day read my appreciation towards this wonderful lady who had not only walked, touched and crossed my path of life, my future and my well being but also she was a much Blessed person on her own. The last day I... saw her was the 26th October 2008, lying in the hospital bed, with ONLY her eyes that was familiar to me... while the rest were beyond recognition. Mashaallah, Subhanallah!!!!!!!!!!!! I could never repay Mak Ku Tengku Dalam Fatimah's kindness and cud never found another wonderful heart as pure, sincere and forever shining through her sweet smile and warm words. She never knew how to grow old and tired of helping people around her. She had touched so many hearts, lives and souls and have knitted the threads of so many lives... untangled them in so many ways that Allah has alloed her... including mine.See More

      17 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • Rukiah Omar May Allah reward her million times over her kindness and love she showered to all those under her wings. I would call her an Earth Angel, doing Allah's work. Until such time we stoppe dmentioning their names, they are not gone. They live in our heart, don't they?
      17 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • Emy Ismail
      Absolutely Sis. She lives, lingers on and on until we finally go back to our Creator. That's how much (still more) I could describe her through personal experience. As I dwelled my past with her... am not spared for another "blurry visio...n" this instant. Thank you for kind words sis. That's the most wonderful thing to describe her, an Earth Angel.
      Amin for you dua.
      See More

      17 hours ago ·

    • Emy Ismail ‎****Kak Pah,yr comments buat adi lg rindu dan teringat segala pergorbanan dan perhatian yg diberi kepada semua..tak kira anak sendiri, anak angkat and anak tiri..miss her so so much.. ******** from her wonderful daughter who had been my shadow since she was little... Sharifah Nor Adibah... I copied this from chat box.
      17 hours ago ·

    • Emy Ismail To ALL her children: Thank you for making it possible for me to share your most wonderful MOM .... one of the most wonderful in this world. I can't say enough and I can't find better words to express but humbly I hope all of you accept this as my appreciations... :-))
      17 hours ago ·

    • Emy Ismail Am off to Ampang now for a class till mid day... see you all later...Have a wonderful Sunday and share something good with someone today.... even if its just a little smile that you wear on your beautiful faces.
      17 hours ago ·

    • Sharifah Normah Syed Omar
      am lost for words....only Allah knows what's inside of me at the moment...I know we missed her but tis worse for Bah. Still asking what Mum pesan for him....I guess not being able to be with her during her last moment must have affected him......in a way that he is still searching for her last wish for him, and how to go on, after being so dependent on her strength, though he had not realised all this while she's around...

      ...and for all the hearts she had touched through her lifetime, it is you that made her life meaningful through all her tribulations and challenges.....reaching out for those who needed her strengths and care, because she cared and had a lot to give.......cos the returns of the giving to others and celebrating their happiness offset her loneliness and pain.....
      ..and that my friends, were the best things my mother had through her lifetime, the wonderful beings who became the extended family whom she knew, will further build and strengthen one another.esp. in the hour of need....THANK YOU for colouring her life with such beautiful etchings of feelings that had her always being thankful to Allah for such a blessed time here..and Insyaallah hereafter, AMIN.
      See More

      15 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • Rukiah Omar Enjoyed reading about IBU MITHALI above. She would have been really happy to know you apprecaiate her. Bet she did what she did without expecting anything back. Little did she know how much she meant to all of the ones she touched. This thought goes to my mother too whom I have not forgotten, not even a day. With her in my mind my life is full of love so bountiful, pure and beautiful. May Allah bless all our 'mothers' who has given everything to us which only a mother could. Amin
      15 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • Sharifah Normah Syed Omar
      Amin. Salam ukwah....

      Now Iam thinking that, yes, we may have lost our mothers, but see how many we have gained...a sister, a friend of the sister who, like us, shared many similar journeys...and who are willing to listen and care...together... we will be strong and will try to expand the legacy of love from our mothers for the good of mankind..InsyaallahSee More

      14 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • Rukiah Omar Ameen. It is all Allah's will. May Allah bless our friendship, be it just in Cyber space only, I am sure the feeling is from the heart and as real as day.
      12 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • Rukiah Omar Emy, I will be out for the day with Myra, need to help her driving as she will take her Driving Test (practical) in December. She has already cook for me a Fillipino Vegetable dish cakked 'Pinakbit' consisting of 'terog, lady's finger, petola pahit?, kachang panjang, chilli, ginger, mushroom. She adds alot of Ikan bilis and some budu sauce of some kind. Very nice indeed. I will take a picture ...
      7 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • Emy Ismail
      Subhanallah, Mashaallah!!!!!!! Am in tears again after reading this thread that had touched me so much. The beautiful life that was knitted and threaded by Allah through His humble subjects have miraculously bind our hearts together, paved... the way to ukhwah, silaturrahim and insyaallah we may find our way to His path. To all our beautiful mothers : WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT ALLAH LOVE YOU MORE...May every soul rest in peace and be placed amongst the
      Solihin. Amin
      See More

      7 hours ago ·

    • Rukiah Omar Amin Wasalamulaikum. Need to go now for adrive. Tell Adik Cura not to worry about me being the driving instructor for Myra. I have attended a course on Driving Awareness!!! I have a history on my driving. May Allah look after me and Myra today.
      6 hours ago · · 1 personLoading...

    • Emy Ismail
      Please send Myra, my regards and wishes for longer lasting friendship between you both. I remember having my driving test in winter. When the tested said "emergency brake!!!". I slammed on the pedal, the car made a loud screeching noise,s...kidded in the snow and iice covered surface, the old lady in white coat carrying a poodle turned to look and in panicky, away it jumped . I was laughing my heart out and I miserably failed the first test. LOL... something to cheer our
      depressing hearts...
      See More

      6 hours ago ·

    • Emy Ismail Amin. May Allah look after you and Myra today, tomorrow and forever. Amin. I wud forward your message in his (CS's) column.
      6 hours ago ·

1 comment:

RoyalTLady said...

This is the original post as is from the Face Book. I might have edited a few links but I'd rather not do any further editing... I want the originality to remain as in our friendships, sisterships and all the ships possibly sailing in everyone's mind right now.

Hope someone passing by my blog enjoy reading this thread...