Monday, May 10, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY








A DAY LATE?
Never intended but I was seriously kept busy
With beadings that never took off smoothly
My trade mark!

I have received this gorgeous bouquet
from my beautiful children
With a card that everyone scribbled
Such wonderful words they have chosen
For me to read and share their thoughts
Of appreciations and heartfelt wishes

NOW I want to share similar wishes
With my blogger friends
Wonderful people from the universe
Who have dropped by
AND have left words of encouragements

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
to all wonderful mothers in the blog land


special thanks to my son, Hafiz for these beautiful shots using his Canon ....

2 comments:

azahar said...

Mothers..you're far too good a person to be remembered by just that one day, the so-called MOTHER'S DAY.

You should be remembered EVERYDAY....

RoyalTLady said...

Indeed!
You are right! Org putih ni, dia ingak se ari je... ke mok dia...


Anyway, kita ni ikut2an aje...