Saturday, February 6, 2010

BEDS, anyone?


 
I have been sleeping over and over ... and it was so comfortable and cosy. 
AND shamefully I should mention here...I have put on a few more kgs...for this new year.
Hence there are no regular postings ...

I grabbed these beds from my email, just to share with you, my blogger friends.

Start counting the red atoms?





The above bed offers you a whole year's meal!!


 Certainly not for me... am already tanned.
 


 Fancy having bad dreams???


Feeling like getting into the wombs???






Fancy sailing on a calm blue sea?


Imagine you were once in your mom's womb



rock a by baby on the (tree top)





You sure you feel safe with the birds above???



feeling industrious???



10 comments:

Laura in Paris said...

I can sleep almost everywhere .. I say almost because I found tatamis difficult when I visited Japan .. but I'm sure I would be able to learn to adapt ..
Your pics are grand!

RoyalTLady said...

Laura,

sorry I have not been a regular lately... but I am extremely glad to have you constantly coming by.

thanks for visiting.

loves
rtl.

azahar said...

I too can sleep anywhere, under the bright neon light, noice of television, etc...I will soon fall asleep as soon as I put my head on the floor...

azahar said...

Where have you been? Miss reading your entries.

Donna said...

Wow, I'm not sure how comfortable I could get in some of those beds!! Very interesting!

RoyalTLady said...

Donna,

Thanks for dropping by. I was away busy visiting the blog land while you popped by.

Melissa said...

Wow, talk about the avant garde. I love the one by the poolside or by the sea. Tranquil!

Ginnie said...

I hope you have not been sleeping due to illness. It is good to hear from you on my blog.
I don't know where you found all those beds !! My favorite is my own and I look forward to it every night.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

A most unusual assortment of beds! Though I prefer my own warm and cozy spot, it was really fun to see these photos!

So nice visiting with you today!
Kindly, ldh

RoyalTLady said...

Mel, I agree with you but I couldn't afford to do it as I am already tanned. hahaha.

Ginnie, I found them from my email. Since I was out of ideas what to write... I thought I would just upload those beds for every visitor.

LDH, yes of course I agree with you ... nothing matches our own bed and the cozy spot.

Cheers and enjoy your week.