Tuesday, October 20, 2009

THE CLOUD THAT I SEE THROUGH THE LENSES: PART nine



NOW!!!!!!!!  I have just realized the flash should BE shut OFF!  
AND
Look at those amazing clouds that rarely people pay much attention to... they complement to the beauty of the whole universe



What I saw On a Serenely Lovely Sunny Day

I saw cotton like formations in the sky
On a serenely lovely sunny day
A myriad of clouds went drifting by
Wispy, fluffy, streaked in white and gray


As we drove the East -West highways 
The temperature was warmest, the sun displays its rays
I love how in a child-imagined ways
Seeing shapes and sizes up in the skies


A myriad of clouds went drifting by

Their ever-changing forms enchant the eye
Parading past me in a vast array
To name them is a game I like to try


Wispy, fluffy, streaked in white and gray

Made our journey so wonderful all the way
They are paintings on the wall to portray
Seems so near yet so far far away




No comments: