Monday, August 24, 2009

On and Off

Dear blogger friends,

I am taking yet another break... sorry for the regular visitors who do not get to read latest post and my usual ramblings. I still have a couple more garments to sew beads on. My own note book is laid to rest for quite a while till I get my new adaptor. Now am using
Harith's Mama's note book... a new toy... acute little one that firs into her handbag.

Harith sleeps less now and up and about most times to keep me "accompanied". We enjoy each other very much. Now he repeats our words and our actions... almost at an instance. He enjoys his short morning walk in the yard before the mosquitoes start their "blood sucking".

I tried cooking earlier now as
Harith is just beginning to be on adult food. It's not a hustle at all ... it is more enjoyable than before... treat things easy and they please me well enough. Harith does not eat much dishes.

He likes "beef
serunding" - a very tasty, dry and mild shredded beef cooked in coconut milk and spices. It takes so long to cook that we just buy them ready-made.

Now he is watching Backyard
Diggans which he likes very much. He has just finished a mug of warm Milo and a bottle of Dutch lady milk. He is kind enough to leave me in peace after reading him this new book "Now I Can READ 15 Drive Along Tales". Quite easy to make a pact with him.

After this I am going back to needle, thread and beads. I don't follow the normal pattern from the books but I treat it as a work of art and they could be quite elaborate. Anyway, I would be off from this blog land again... from the 13
th of September until the 24th September. I would be catching a flight home to my sister's to complete the Ramadhan fasting and celebrating the Eid. The children shall join me on the 21st until the 24th.

So dear blogger
friends, just remain patient and try to scroll down the older posts that you have not read... You would find more of me there.

So long... until my next post...
cheerio! Happy holidays to all those going away from this blog land.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time visiting and celebration your holy time.
QMM

RoyalTLady said...

Hey M, so you were her a moment ago?

Great to see you here. Thanks for the wishes.

You too, have a great time ahead.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wishing you good times and blessings on your family!!! Cathy

RoyalTLady said...

Cathy,
Thanks for your wishes. I shall enjoy and might come back with stories to share.