Monday, January 5, 2009

TAGGED - 2ND TIME

I have been tagged by Laura's Paris Cooking Notebook -

LAURA , I HAVE ALSO TAGGED YOU ON THE 22ND NOVEMBER 2008... This time I have to take a little bit longer to fill up the rules of the game... hope you won't mind... see you soon.


Thursday, December 11, 2008

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by Simone whose blog I visit regularly.
Let's make this blog chain an opportunity to visit blogs 'round the world.

First of all, I'd like to welcome my dear friend Spangler Cummings , from Malibu, California, in the blogshpere!

To have a good start, let's kick it off with a kiss or beso from Karina who blogs from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Royal T Lady from Malaysia, brings delightful memories, everyday things, and delicious recipes, such as this Fish Curry while sipping tea.

Chez le Laquet writes out of his home in Kent, England, about all the things he loves: family, traveling, music, cooking and recipes, eating in & out with loved ones & friends, France, the Internet, teaching & learning, shopping, reading and new shoes.

If you're looking for good recipes, visit Morsels and Musings since Anna in her Sydney, Australia home spends most of her time thinking about food and sharing her recipes with us.

Pomegranate and Patchouli Alya, who writes from Kuwait, wants her blog to be sweet, colorful and exotically intoxicating.

So, dear bloggers, these are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Enjoy the journey!
12/12/08: UPDATE FROM LONDON!
Thank you Simone, you're right when you say you didn't do rule #3 young lady....hehe (though not so young I must say ..)
So here they are:
> I love traveling (I am in London, I was in Amsterdam last week, I'll fly to Los Angeles in february and could do more and more ..)
> I am a Clinical Psychologist (PhD) of psychoanalytic orientation. The reason why I'm saying this about myself is is that I "forgot" to follow rule 3 ..
> I have been married to Jean-Louis for almost 35 years (that's why I said "not so young")
> If I had the money, I'd buy a trip in the space shuttle (grew up with Sputnik and the space race)
> I still do not know what I'd like to have for Christmas
> I love computers, emails, blogs, statistics, google, and the like.
Now you know!
8 comments

No comments: