Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TAGGED!!!!!!!!My first time TO BE tagged too

(Thaaaaaaaaanks, JEN ;-))

OK ... If I understand correctly what it means to be "tagged": I am to write 8 facts/habits about myself, tag 8 other blogger friends and notify them. Here it goes puffin'!

The facts:

1. I could live on fish soups, vegetable soups with noodles added into them...almost daily now! My body feels lighter and the weighing machine has stopped grumbling about my weight. The diet that took my cholesterol rocketing high was "Kuey Teow Beef Ginger" that I had from the golf club nearby my house.

2. My first home-away-from-home was at the raw age of 13 when I joined an all girl's boarding school until I aged 20 and never settled at home since. It was all "a home in school and college" after that which I enjoyed very much.

3. I have an irrational phobia -- I am dizzy with boat ride, dizzy with comfortable bus ride and "air sick" with "bumpy" flights when planes get into air pockets......

4. I never tire of "chicken Little, Madagascar and Garfield."

5. I had emergency surgery to welcome my third baby... cesarean!

6. I am eerily fascinated by stories of Jack the Ripper because I once lived in the Chapeltown district where he was believed to have striked.

7. I excelled in public speaking in high school simply because I was a chatter box.

8. I think I come across as pretty outgoing since I dare myself to some volunteering that might not appeal others. I even brushed shoulders with the Ministers during my active association days.


And here's who I'm tagging:

1. Ginnie at Goldendaze.
2. The Dutchess.
3. Sunbonnet Cottage.
4. The Voice Of Melody.
5. Laura's Paris Cooking
6. Donna's Art.
7. Fififlowers.
8. Happy@Home.

I wish I could tag all bloggers in my blog link...all are wonderful bloggers in their own ways.

Here are the rules of the game :

1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

2. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.

Remember to come back and leave me a comment after you've done your "duty!"
:-D

Happy tagging!

5 comments:

The Dutchess said...

O dear..I will do my best (after the weekend).. I am visiting my sister..Until we meet again my dear friend..:)

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I'm not sure who Marie that you mentioned inviting to your site! What is the name of her blog?

Thanks for the tag!! I'll do my best!

Melissa said...

You are so sweet to tag me, however, I was already tagged with this same tag by Luthien.

Have a great day.

Melissa

the voice of melody said...

I'll have to do this one soon. Oh, and your brunch looks amazing. I'm sure everyone enjoyed every bite!

RoyalTLady said...

YES, we did enjoy every bite...indeed we did Melody. We are big eaters, having big appetites...