Sunday, October 12, 2008

AWARD...surprised!



Special AWARD for all the visitors who dropped by and read my writes on each journey through the blog sphere



THE DUTCHES.............8.9.2008 similar owner of The Garden of The Dutchess

Great! Thank you for this award. You are so kind. It made my day. I only found out about it on the 23.9.2008.

BUT ever since, I could not trace this AWARD because I was so absent-minded. It took me ages to trace and finally...this early morning, after coming home from an "open-house", an Eid festive celebration, I was so determined to look for IT and succeeded. Imagine the number of blogs and entries to sieve through....There are so many of them to look into...but I managed. It was a lot of hard work mind you BUT worth it.

So excited that I copied the whole post into my blog. I hope The Dutches does not mind...


I was so happy to receive this award and this multi colored ice cream from The Dutches who owns such a unique blog...superbly fine pictures and articulate posts.




1.Kecek-kecek: An author living in London who made a debut with his hit book GUiT, a person who hand delivered a signed GUiT for my birthday and a person who drove me to start this blog.
2.Goldendaze-Ginnie: Such a gracious and lovely lady with mementos to share.
3.La Vie en Rose: My partner in crime from Malaysia.
4.Nature Lover: Whom I have not met since the year 1967 but often meet in this blog...miracle.
5.Laura's Paris Cooking Notebook: I owe her a fish head curry picture. I love her "mouth watering blog".
6.Karin @ Frozen In Time: Who captured my heart with her pictures.
7.Here In The Hills : Opened the door to all my blog links in the blog sphere.


2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers.
4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you mentioned.(But,feel free ,its yours anyway..)






Come and Get it..




A very SWEET AWARD and an Ice Cream Cone..For some very Lovely blogs..I was happy and proud to recieve it from Christi,and i admire Christi for her Great artwork..

Blue..so nice to have you back in Blog land..
Fern,your pictures are a feast..
A Royal Lady,please go and visit and have some T
A Dutch Corner..visit marja..and you will be in her corner for ever..
The seasons/A celebration..
Miss Peach and her wonderful Mommy
A dog and a cat...in France..best Buddy's

2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers.
4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you mentioned.(But,feel free ,its yours anyway..)


2 comments:

The Dutchess said...

So happy you are happy with the award...your blog is a great place to visit:)

RoyalTLady said...

The Dutchess

I am glad you keep coming to my blog :)

All the while I just read and watch all kinds of awards being rewarded in their blogs...

Alas! You gave me one. Thank you dear and enjoy blogging.